Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time with family

My parents came to visit us for over a week, and we all had so much fun together. While they were here we celebrated Kaden's 2nd birthday, my 29th birthday, went to Frederick Meijer Gardens' Grandparent's night, did lots of shopping, and Grandpa and Grandma (aka Papa and Meemoo) got to watch Kaden for a couple of nights while Andy and I escaped to Chicago with some friends for a Cub's game, shopping, and relaxation! All in all, it was a great week, and we miss my parents already! Here are a few favorite shots from the week:



Meemoo and Kaden on his birthday



Our Family!


Papa and Kaden on his birthday


Precious. Completely unposed, I happened to be walking behind and grabbed this great shot of my family!



Our family on the tram at Frederick Meijer Gardens


No comments: