Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lovin' our little boy...






I can't get over how big our little boy is getting.  It's so cute to watch him lately- he's content sitting amidst piles of toys, playing with one thing, and then moving on to another.  He concentrates so hard on one item, and then decides to move on.  He LOVES books and will look through a book by himself page by page, and then hold it up, look at me, and go "eh, eh.."  In other words... can you read it to me, Mom?  Then, when we finish the book he bounces up in my lap and says, "eh, eh" meaning, "Again, Mom!"  He's so funny.  I think he'll be walking sooner than later, too.  He's getting a lot more daring and taking chances walking along the wall, reaching from the table to the couch, and all sorts of things.  I think he'd be content walking with me holding his hands all day long, but there's only so much I can take of that!  God has blessed us richly, and each day I fall more in love with my blessing from above.  Now that my school commitments have lessened quite dramatically for the summer, I look forward to savoring every moment I can get with my little boy.