Monday, April 4, 2011

Double the Blessing


I know the shirt may be a bit difficult to read, but hopefully you get the point. Kaden isn't exactly cooperative when it comes to taking pictures lately, so it was the best I could do. I'll keep trying for a better one in the days to come. I also had to make the shirt, because you don't exactly find ones like this in stores! :)

So yes, you read his shirt correctly. Kaden is not only going to be a big brother, but he is going to be a big brother TWICE. We are expecting twins in October! We are just as shocked as you probably are about the fact that we have two blessings in the making! :) This would explain the lack of blogging lately (thanks to those that follow my blog closely and actually pointed this out), the lack of communication in general, my lack of energy to do anything, and the general survival mode I've been in over the past 8 weeks since we found out we were pregnant. I haven't been feeling well at all, and I've just been trying to keep up with work and the daily tasks of life lately. There are lots more stories to share about our journey over the past 8 weeks, which I'll share over the course of the next week or two. For now, we wanted to share our news with all of you so you can share in our excitement with us!

For all of those who kept asking us when we were going to have another child- here you go. Bet you didn't expect the shocker of twins, huh? Neither did we. :)

Lots more blog posts on this topic to come. Oh, and Kaden is more excited about this than he seems to show in the picture. We're not quite sure he gets the idea yet. More to come on this, too.

2 comments:

Toby and Laura said...

SO excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you soon and hear more!

Lucas and Kristin Scherkenbach said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting news!