Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kaden graduates from Preschool!

I can't believe my little man has graduated from preschool already!  He has had such a wonderful year with Miss Michelle and Mrs. Doreen at BCCS.  Even though it was a lot of running around for such a short amount of time, I know we'll both miss our MWF preschool routine.  He loved everything about school.  The social interaction, crafts, songs, Bible stories, snacks..... everything.  He's more than ready for Kindergarten, and I can't believe I'll be putting him on a bus three days a week next year- oh.my.

His graduation day was a bit of a whirlwind for me.  I was in NJ for my grandfather's funeral that morning, and caught a plane back to MI just in time to make it to graduation at 6:55pm.  Wouldn't have wanted to miss this event for anything :)


Walking in with his class

And this is when he had his meltdown.  He gets nervous in new situations and in front of large groups of people, and when you combine that with me being gone for a couple of days plus who knows what else... you get a meltdown during the performance.  Andy rushed up there and rescued him, and managed to talk him into going back up again later.




Back in action next to his friends Austin and Joel





Getting his diploma from Miss Michelle

We will miss you next year Miss Michelle!

Hugs from Mrs. Doreen

What a handsome dude

Family photo

The proud graduate!

No comments: