Friday, August 20, 2010

Small changes



Lately, I've been on this change kick. We changed our bedroom decor, our bathroom decor, I've added a few new decorations around the house, etc. I'm starting a "new" position at Calvin in a few weeks, Kaden is growing up so quickly, Andy has a fairly new position, etc. Change is good, and over the course of my life I've come to know that God brings changes into our life for our own good and continues to remain faithful through all of those changes. So, to go with the theme of change, I decided to change my hair. I've been growing it out for quite awhile now (I could easily pull it all back in a ponytail), and it was very blonde thanks to a 2 yr. old who enjoys spending more time outdoors than indoors. However, with the changing of seasons approaching us (the cooler temps lately have made me anxious for fall again- dark, cool colors, jeans and t-shirts and football..ah!), I wanted a change. Now I have lots of dark low lights, no more beach blonde hair, and an "angled bob" if you want to get technical. I attempted to take some pics with our Mac camera, but it's a computer camera, so don't be picky! :)

No comments: