Monday, September 6, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

Andy when he was Kaden's age (a few months older)

Awhile back, my MIL found Andy's old Cubs shirt and I asked her if I could have it. I knew it would come in handy someday...like a rainy Labor Day when you have nothing else to do. The pictures say it all. We had to dress Kaden up just like Daddy was at his age in the picture- down to similar shoes, the pants rolled up, etc. This was about as close as we could get to an exact replica (without the wood paneling and shag carpet of course! :)). I love the comparison of the two pictures. So cool, and Kaden thinks its even better that he can be like his daddy. Lately, Kaden wants to be just like Daddy. Here are a few ways Kaden mimics Daddy:


-Likes to say "Go Cubs Go," and "Go Blue"
-Has to do EVERYTHING outside with Daddy whenever Daddy is out there- work in the shed, wash the car, work in the garage, mow the lawn.
-If Daddy wears a hat, Kaden wears a hat.
-When Daddy shaves, Kaden has to pretend to shave.
-When Daddy puts on after shave gel, Kaden pretends to.
-Kaden wipes his sweaty face with his t-shirt like Daddy does
-If Daddy wears Crocs, Kaden wears Crocs.
-When Daddy has a drink in a cup, Kaden has to have a drink in a cup.

You get the picture. These boys in my life are buddies. I love my boys!








My boys in their Cubs gear today








Mowing the lawn together this summer





















Working in the garage this summer

No comments: