Friday, January 20, 2012

Brotherly love

Some days I don't know what I'd do without my little buddy around. He is such a good helper with his sisters. He helps put their laundry away, he gets clean burp cloths when his sisters spit up on the old ones, shows his sisters their toys, holds them, and talks to them in the sweetest little voice. At least once a day when I'm feeding one of the girls, I'll ask him to go and talk to his other sister, who usually gets impatient and wants her turn to eat. He changes his voice to a high-pitched soft tone and says, "It's okay, sister, big brother is here." His sisters instantly smile and giggle when he talks to them. Kaden's response to their reaction is usually, "I think they like me, mom." No, Kaden, they love you.

Holding Makenna- who happens to have matching PJ's! :)


Talking to Makenna and rubbing her tummy to make her feel better


Showing his sister a toy (while watching TV himself)


Holding the toy up by his face as he talks to Makenna to make her smile

No comments: