Friday, September 2, 2011

Nursery

The long-awaited pictures of the nursery for the girls! :) We got our carpets cleaned this week, so I was waiting for everything to dry so we could put it all back together. We're ready for these girls to arrive and use their new room. So exciting!

View from the doorway


2 cribs. Crazy, huh?


The window wall


Bookshelf, mirror (with the Carol Roeda owl I designed) and closet


Dresser/changing table wall


Closet full of pink and purple clothes and LOTS of diapers! :)

Many people have asked me if I'm dressing the girls alike or different. I do have quite a few identical outfits, but knowing that they're identical twins, I don't want to make it even harder for people to tell these babes apart. So, when I can, I try to get coordinating outfits- matching shirts/pants/skirts/tops from the same line (Gap, Gymboree, TCP and Crazy 8 make this easy for me since they carry lines). So maybe they both have the same polka-dot pants, but one has a pink top and one has a purple top. I also have a few random outfits that I've gotten on clearance or garage sales, so sometimes they might not match or coordinate at all, and I'm okay with that. After all, they are 2 individual people!

No comments: