Friday, April 6, 2012

Cubs baseball player

The Cubs started their season this week, so we had to celebrate in style. Kaden was very excited to wear all of his baseball gear. He was mostly excited about wearing his new baseball pants and baseball socks from his Easter package from Grandpa and Grandma VDH in NJ! In a matter of minutes, my 3 1/2 year old boy turned into a Cubs baseball player. Let me tell you- he has QUITE the sports skills. He's no longer allowed to play baseball inside because I'm afraid he's going to break something. I wouldn't doubt it if he played for the Cubs someday.{Wishful thinking}

Hitting from home plate


"Yeah, I'm number 1, Mom!"


Cutest Cubs player I've ever seen.


Quite the pose.


Wow. Those blue eyes.


I know I'm biased, but wow, is he cute.

No comments: