Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disaster

On Sunday morning, I went to get Kaden's clothes for church, and this is what I found. I can't even make this stuff up. When I asked him why he made such a mess, his reply: "I was looking for hunting pants." Seriously?!?!? OH.MY.WORD. This kid makes me crack right up (Oh, and for the record, he doesn't have hunting pants. No one in our family hunts. In fact, I don't even like any type of animal. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff). If you look at the disaster you will see that he took his 3-drawer bin out of his closet, completely emptied it, stacked up the drawers under the window and left everything else in the middle of his room. Needless to say he couldn't get his Easter basket until it was all cleaned up. I knew I couldn't let this mess go unrecorded in the history of our family! :)


No comments: