Thursday, July 19, 2012

Van Saun Park/Zoo

Another NJ post! :)  I just couldn't cram all of our fun into one blog!  When we were in NJ, we made a visit to Van Saun Park.  I remember going here quite a bit when I was little.  I used to love riding the train around the park, seeing the animals, and playing at the park.  It was fun to be able to take Kaden to do something that I used to do as a kid.  He had a great time, too!  We started with a picnic lunch, walked around the zoo, and took a train ride around the park.  Fun times! :)

Looking at the turtles

The girls hanging out in the stroller, checking out all of the animals

Walking through the zoo

Checking out the mountain lion with Daddy

Turtle shell!

Happy campers.  Such troopers! :)

Ice cream break

Happy Makenna waiting for her train ride

On the train.  Much smaller than I remember- haha! :)

Grandpa and Grandma with Makenna on the train

Daddy and Kaden on the train

No comments: