Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We Love Daddy!

I know it's a little late, but I figured it's never too late to celebrate fathers.  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is the best father anyone could ask for their children.  On Father's Day we celebrate the gift he is our our family, and give thanks for all he does for us! 
Andy and Maya on Father's Day in NJ


Just relaxing on Father's Day



Kaden was worn out after so much attention from family that day!





Even though I didn't get a picture with just my Dad, I was still thankful to be with him on Father's Day, too.  I'm blessed to have such a wonderful father in my life.  A father who is a godly man, sets a great example for our family, always offers sound advice and helps ground us :)

Opening presents with the family on Father's Day

No comments: