Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fireman Kaden


We went out for dinner with my whole family tonight, which was such a nice, rare treat. My parents are in town for a few days, which means my brothers, their girlfriends, my parents, and the 3 of us spend lots of time together. We decided to go to One Trick Pony for dinner, a favorite downtown place for us. On the walk back to the car after dinner, Kaden noticed that one of the doors was open at the firehouse. Andy walked across the street intending to show Kaden the firetruck as he stood on the sidewalk. However, there just so happened to be a fireman standing there, who let Kaden climb into a firetruck and sit on the driver's seat. He was in HEAVEN! Of course, I didn't have a camera with me, so I had to snap a picture on my Blackberry... not very ideal. Kaden was making siren noises, and saying "smoke, water." Hmm...maybe we have a fireman in training? He even got an official fireman sticker. What a lucky boy.

No comments: