Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dressing up

I'm not sure how or when Kaden started this, but EVERY.SINGLE.DAY he dresses up as something. His imagination is always going and bringing him to imaginary places. Every morning when he wakes up he comes into my room with some type of "costume" on, claiming he's a baseball player, or a surfer, etc. Then he spends the next several hours acting out that personality. Sometimes he's even more than one character in a day, or chooses to spend his naptime changing from outfit to outfit in his bedroom. It's always a game to see what he'll come out of his room wearing after naptime! :) While the extra piles of clothes and outfits get annoying, I don't want to forget his imagination and love for pretending. It really makes him who he is at this stage. I could probably have posted about 50 pictures in this blog, but I'll leave you with some highlights from the past few weeks.


I now present to you......

A Cubs baseball player



A surfer



A soccer goalie



A superhero



Um....



Another baseball player



A fireman....



...with very foggy goggles.

No comments: