Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fun with Daddy

I love that the weather has been so nice lately.  I think Kaden loves it, too.  We've been trying to get outside as much as possible.  Kaden always looks forward to Daddy being home or coming home from work because then he knows that he gets some one-on-one time outside.  Kaden has gotten much better about playing by himself outside, and I can keep a close eye on him and check on him every few minutes if the girls are inside.  That has worked out pretty well.  I love that he's becoming more independent, but to be honest, it makes me a little sad.  He's growing up too quickly!!!

I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time outside this summer.  Good, clean (well maybe not), cheap fun.



Andy found Kaden looking at all of his fishing stuff in the shed and had to capture the moment :)


Kaden chasing Daddy with the water gun- fun stuff.



Got him! :)

No comments: