Friday, January 28, 2011

Cute face

Today was my first chance to really play around with my camera since the camera class I took on Wednesday night, and I did some impromptu shooting of Kaden in between lunch and naptime.... hence the messy face and crazy hair. There's just something amazing about capturing close-ups of Kaden's face. I love to capture the joy, the wonder, and the cuteness. This little boy melts my heart with that cute face of his.










On another note, Kaden made me proud last night. He prayed all by himself. Don't get me wrong, we pray all of the time, and Kaden does right along with us. But last night, I told him to fold his hands, and he folded his hands, closed his eyes, and said without any prompting, "Dear Jesus, thank you food, Amen." It was precious. It makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it again.

No comments: