Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Playdates

I've been trying to squeeze in a few last playdates for Kaden as my time off is quickly coming to an end. I'll be working more this coming semester (which starts next week) since I picked up an extra class at Calvin, which only gives me Tuesday afternoon and Friday off. This does limit my ability to do more things during the week, which I don't like. At the same time, Kaden loves going to Pat's on Monday where he plays with other kids- kind of like a playdate. And, on Tuesday mornings Kaden gets to go to his buddy Benjamin's house, which I know he sees as a playdate. On Wednesdays and Thursdays he gets a playdate with his Grandma. Perhaps the person that will miss playdates the most is me. Coffee and conversations with friends while the kids trash the house- the real reason for playdates, you know! :)

If only all parts of playdates looked like this. I couldn't help but grab some quick pictures on my phone to capture these moments. You can guess that they didn't last long at all!!!

Watching TV before lunch.... Kaden and his ladies. Andy says it would be cuter if Kaden was in the middle with his arms around Carley and Lauren.

Reading books on the couch

No comments: