Sunday, January 9, 2011

Douglas J Aveda Institute FREE service


If you haven't been to Douglas J Aveda Institute yet, you should really try their services! This cosmetology school offers great services at reasonable prices. I LOVE getting pedicures there. It's so relaxing, and the best part?!? You get to KEEP the OPI nail polish you pick out. This helps with touching up your nails when you bump into a wall, your child drops a toy on your foot, or, I mean... your socks simply rub it off! :) Anyways, they are offering an AWESOME promotion right now. First time guests receive a FREE service of their choice, and if you use my name as a referral, I get a coupon for $5 off my next service, too. Not a bad deal for anyone! Remember, this is only good for first time visitors. If you haven't been there, I'd encourage you to call and make an appointment for a haircut, winter pedicure, etc. and get your FREE royal treatment! All you need to do is print off the coupon voucher above, and write Jen Rysdam in the referred by box. Simple. Let me know if you go and what service you enjoyed! :) Thanks!

No comments: