Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Advent- Day 18

Day 18: Finish this sentence- "To me, Christmas means..."

I'll be honest. When I first asked Kaden this question, he answered, "my space gun." At the age of 3, Christmas is still about getting what you've always wished for. We're working on that with Kaden. After I told him to tell me something he liked about Christmas- not a present, he answered, "going to NJ." Now this was the answer I was hoping for the first time I asked the question. Kaden associates Christmas with NJ since we've been in NJ for 3 out of the 4 Christmases in his life. He LOVES being at Grandpa and Grandma's house and spending time with his 2nd cousins and extended family. I love spending time with family at Christmas, too!
Next year Christmas will be here in MI, so hopefully Kaden still thinks it's Christmas! :)

Today's book choice was: Corduroy's Christmas Surprise

No comments: