Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Advent- Day 5

Day 5: Address and mail Christmas cards

Believe it or not, I haven't even ordered our Christmas cards yet. I have an excuse, though.... actually 3 excuses under the age of 3. Usually I'm on top of those things. I have our Christmas card ready to go online, just waiting to drag the picture in and click "submit" on my order. We're waiting on a picture from the photographer at my brother's wedding since she took some pictures of the 5 of us. I'm hoping one of the pictures turned out cute enough to use for our cards. Once we get the picture, I'll order my own cards. I have the address labels ready to go already, so I think I've done my part on this advent day.

I wanted to give Kaden a chance to make and address his own cards, so we spent some more time being crafty and he made cards. He made one that he specifically wanted to mail to his Uncle Steve and Aunt Kelly, so that went in the mail to them.


The book Kaden chose today was: The Legend of the Candy Cane by Lori Walburg

No comments: