Friday, March 7, 2014

Lent Day 3

Blessings....

7. An uninterrupted night of sleep last night.  I couldn't tell you the last time all 3 kids slept through the night, and I've been battling a cold for 2 weeks now and really needed the rest.  HUGE blessing to me today!

8. Sun-warmed car.  The sun was shining today, and it warmed up my car enough for me to take my coat off in the car.  And the temperature on my car read 48*.  That's a pretty big deal in this snowy MI winter.  It gave me hope that spring is coming.  The changing of seasons and new life blooming as grass comes up and flowers sneak through the snow is such a refreshing feeling after such a long winter.

9. Kaden's Friends.  We had Family Fun Night at school tonight, and Kaden had so much fun running around with his buddies.  We were amazed at how quickly they all found each other and ran around together.  I was reminded of the blessing of community, how God calls us to live in community with one another.  I'm also thankful for the blessing of BCCS and how it has brought Kaden some great friends!


No comments: